Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Although I've Been Away, I'm Back

May 13 08


Hi friends,


Although I haven't taken the time to update my blog, I've been busy artistically and in other ways too. Apologies to you who have been watching the blog, hoping to see some recent work.

One of my original Collagraph Prints - "Pear 3/4 View" was juried into the Beaux-Arts Brampton Open Juried Show 2008, by independent jurors Christine Boyanoski and Brian Smith who did a sensational job of jurying 260 pieces of art and putting together a cohesive show in the two galleries. Here was my contribution, which also won 2nd prize - the David H. Semple Award of Excellence, donated by a member of BAB, Helen Purvis, in memory of her life partner. I was honoured to have a piece in the show at all, and surprised as anything to win a prize.

No comments: